What to bring to your first visit at Cross Keys Physical Therapy
At Cross Keys Physical Therapy Sports Medicine Center our policy is to see all new patients within 24-48 hours of making an appointment. For some patients, many appointments are available on the same day. This policy ensures that your needs are addressed immediately, so you can feel better, faster.
How to prepare for your first visit:
- Insurance card
- Referral (if necessary)
- Forms (Found on frontpage)
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothes that are easy to move in.
- Arrive at your appointment 5-10 minutes early with your forms already filled out.
- Arrive for your appointment 45 minutes early if no forms have been filled out.
What to expect on your first visit to Cross Keys:
- You will be greeted by our helpful receptionist who may verify some of your information.
- Next, you will be interviewed by a physical therapist to review your medical history and symptoms.
- What types of symptoms are you experiencing?
- What aggravates and eases these symptoms?
- How long have you been having these symptoms?
- How did your symptoms start?
- Have you ever had physical therapy or other treatments before? If so, what was the result?
- You will next undergo a physical exam, where your physical therapist will look at your strength, mobility and flexibility to help determine the possible origins of your condition.
- Lastly, your physical therapist will assess your condition and explain how they will treat it. You will collaborate on goals that you will achieve during your course of therapy. We welcome questions at this point and our physical therapists are happy to provide you with details you may want to know.
- Treatment normally begins on the same day as your initial evaluation.
- If appropriate, a tailored home exercise program will be given. It is essential to your quick recovery to adhere to your home exercise program as we progress.
- The last step is to check out and schedule a follow-up appointment. All co-pays are due when services are rendered.
Our Insurance & Billing Information
Cross Keys Physical Therapy professional fees are in accordance with physical therapy and reflect the usual and customary profiles for the Southern New Jersey area.
All services will be billed to your participating insurance carrier. If you are uncertain if Cross Keys Physical Therapy participates with your insurance carrier, please contact our Billing Office at (856) 374-3707 extension 15.
For billing questions or inquiries,
please call (856) 374-3707.
If you are experiencing financial
difficulties, please do not hesitate to
speak to the Billing Manager at (856) 374-3707.
*As a courtesy we will bill your insurance company for you.
*Your copays are due at time of visit